How to fix the Start-Up issue on Acer laptop?
Using the Safe Mode and System Restore option start-up issues can be fixed on any laptop, but if you are using ACER Aspire One and your system isn’t even loading the boot screen then the reason behind the encountered problem is related to BIOS. There are two models, Acer Aspire One 110 and 150 that can have this problem that prevents the system from booting. Acer Support here informs its users that they can update the BIOS using the USB flash drive to fix this problem. If the user can’t sign in to Windows but is able to boot past the startup screen then Windows Advanced boot options can be used to resolve the issue.
- Browse the official website of Acer and click “Support”.
- From the menu on the left side, select “Download”.
- Select “Netbook” as the product family and select “Aspire One” as the product line
- As the product model, choose “AOA110” or “AOA150”.
- Go to the BIOS tab and hit the download button.
- Choose desktop as the location to save the downloaded file.
- Go to desktop and to open the saved file double-click on it.
- Drag-and-drop the folder to the desktop and in order to open the contents of folder in Window Explorer, double-click it
- Insert a blank USB flash drive in its provided port. Select and move the “3310.fd” and “Flashit.exe” files to the USB flash drive.
- Give a right-click on “3310.fd” and select “Rename”. Edit the name to “zg5ia32.fd” and hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Now connect your AC Adapter to the power switch. Hold down “Fn” and “Esc” together and then press the start button.
- When the power indicator light comes on release the keys that you were holding. Now, wait for at least 7 minutes for the system to fix the BIOS and repair the laptop’s startup issues.
- When the process gets finished, the system will restart.
We hope you are satisfied with the information provided on this blog if still, you are experiencing startup issue or any other problem is encountered on your laptop you can seek help from our experts. Contact Acer Technical Support Number +1-833-469-5412 and get the relevant information to fix your problem. Our specialists are always active to provide the best and top solutions for the related issue. So just make a call and instant result-oriented responses.